Former Graduate Students
- Victor Preuss: A software package for the steady-state simulation of autonomous circuits using the harmonic balance method. Linkedin.
- Paulo Marcio Moreira e Silva: Automatic tuning of LC networks for RFID Tags. CV Lattes
- Maicon Deivid Pereira: Channel modeling and integrated transceiver design for Human Body Communication (HBC). CV Lattes. Linkedin.
- Heron Eduardo de Lima Ávila: Permittivity measurement based on resonant cavities for determination of milk quality.CV Lattes. Linkedin.
- Arturo Fajardo Jaimes: Modeling of passive devices for efficient energy harvesting.CV Lattes.
- Roddy Alexander Romero Antayhua: Chipless Sensors.CV Lattes. Linkedin.
- Carlyle Câmara Santos Júnior: Conditioner for SAW sensors.CV Lattes.
- Rafael Licursi: defended his MSc. thesis on 2018, entitled “Modern Techniques To Locate And Identify Radars With Low Volume, Weight, Costs And Processing Capabilities”. After that he engaged in a doctorate program at Telecom Paristech, France . Linkedin.
- Rodrigo Rottava: defended his MSc. thesis on August 2017. Then he was hired as RFIC Designer at Chipus Microelectronics. CV-lattes.
- Juan Sebastian Moya: defended his MSc. thesis on October 2016 entitled “Etiqueta RFID Miniaturizada de baixa potência para identificação de objetos“. CV-Lattes.
- Fabian L.C. Riãno: defended his PhD thesis on 2016 on “Wireless Power Transfer“. Now he is with Federal University of Santa Catarina as assistant professor and he is also an LRF researcher. CV-Lattes.
- Ronaldo Martins da Ponte: defended his M.Sc. dissertation in 2015 on Integrated analog front-end for an ISFET-based sensor (Circuito Condicionador de Ultrabaixo Consumo para Sensor ISFET). (slides). Now he is pursuing a PhD degree at Delft University . CV-Lattes.
- Gustavo Campos Martins : defended his MSc. thesis on wireless temperature sensor in September 2013. His work was recognized at SBCCI 2013 as the best paper. Now he is pursuing a PhD. thesis at Delft University. CV-Lattes.
Former Postdoc Researchers
- Germán Botero: was with LRF between 2014-2015 as postdoctoral researcher. Now he is with Universidad Nacional De Colombia, working as assistant professor. CV-Lattes.
- Khondker M. F. Rabbi: was with LRF between during 2015 as a postdoctoral researcher.
Former Undergraduate Students
- Vítor Furtado Thomé: modeling of miniaturized RF devices for wireless power transfer. Linkedin.
- Luiza Milezzi Garcia: PA RFIC design. CV-lattes.
- Celso Leite : application of resonant cavities for determination of the fat content in milk. CV-Lattes.
- Gabriel Manoel da Silva: was undergraduate assistant researcher between 2010-2012. He also developed his Final Year Project at LFR: SISTEMA CNC DE POSICIONAMENTO APLICADO À CARACTERIZAÇÃO DE ACOPLAMENTO INDUTIVO. (Slides). Since 2012 he works for Federal University of Santa Catarina.
- Luccas Meller Casagrande: gradutaed in electronics engineering at Federal University of Santa Catarina. At LRF he was undergraduate assistant researcher, involved with RFIC design for energy harvesting applications. After graduating, he started working for Chipus Microelectronics. CV-Lattes.
- Lucas Fernandes Andrade: was undergraduate assistant researcher at LRF, involved with the design of efficient inductive link for energy transfer in bioelectronics systems
- Rafael Mendes Duarte: undergraduate assistant researcher between 2010-2012, involved with the design of class-E power amplifiers for WPT
- Rafael Bidese Puhl: undergraduate assistant researcher between 2011-2012.
- Davi Luciano Figueiredo: undergraduate assistant researcher between 2010-2012