Master and Phd degrees, Posdoc
The RF group is always open to talented and motivated people. If this is your profile and if you are interested in a graduate program, please send me a message using the form below e including a brief exposition of your interests. The graduate program in electrical engineering from UFSC is level 6 – the maximum is 7 – at the CAPES national ranking and can offer a scolarship for the best candidates.
Currently we are accepting candidates for both PhD and MSc programs. The topics involve:
- Machine Learning for RF signal identification
- Development of low cost RF instrumentation
- Time-based calibration of Vector Network Analyzers
- IoT platform for contacless biomedical instrumentation
- IoT platform for industrial instrumentation and digital twin
- RF ambient backscattering
- Instrumentation for helping the diagnose and treatment of sleep disorders
Eventually we accept candidates with self proposals if they match with our expertise.
Are you motivated enough? Send us a message: