Federal University of Santa Catarina
Cadence University Program Member
Federal University of Santa Catarina is a member of the Cadence University Program. This allows the use of Cadence software for research and learning at UFSC.
The Cadence software is used on the following courses:
- EEL7303 – Analog Circuits (Custom IC)
- EEL7319 – RF Circuits (Custom IC)
- INE5442 – Integrated Circuits and Systems
- EEL510228 – Introduction to Microelectronics (Digital IC, Verification)
- EEL510229 – Analog IC Design Introduction (Custom IC)
- EEL510371 – RF Electronic Circuits (Custom IC)
- EEL 510390 – Introduction to VLSI Design
Current reseach projects : (Custom IC, SiP, Digital IC, Verification)
- Wireless Energy transfer for implanted devices
- Circuits for BIST RF
- Low Voltage IC Design
- Ultra-efficient circuits
- Cadence Academic Network
This site is maintained by:
Prof Fernando Rangel, Dr. – contact: fernando . rangel _at_ eel . ufsc . br
This site was last updated on November 20, 2020.
Cadence is a registered trademark of Cadence Design Systems, Inc., 2655 Seely Avenue, San Jose, CA 95134.