Federal University of Santa Catarina
Cadence University Program Member
Federal University of Santa Catarina is a member of the Cadence University Program. This allows the use of Cadence software for research and learning at UFSC.
The Cadence software is used on the following courses:
- EEL7303 – Analog Circuits (Custom IC)
- EEL7319 – RF Circuits (Custom IC)
- INE5442 – Integrated Circuits and Systems
- EEL6712 – Introduction to IC Design (Custom IC)
- EEL6713 – Analog IC Design (Custom IC)
- EEL6750 – RF Electronic Circuits (Custom IC)
- EEL4100- Introduction to Microelectronics (Digital IC, Verification)
- EEL 510231 – Digital System Design and Reconfigurable Logic Devices
- EEL510236 – Design and Verification of Embedded Systems
Current reseach projects : (Custom IC, SiP, Digital IC, Verification)
- Wireless Energy transfer for implanted devices
- Circuits for BIST RF
- Transceiver for Human Body Communication
- Glucose Biosensor
- Ultra-efficient circuits
- Cadence Academic Network
This site is maintained by:
Prof Fernando Rangel, Dr. – contact: fernando . rangel _at_ eel . ufsc . br
This site was last updated on January 03, 2018.
Cadence is a registered trademark of Cadence Design Systems, Inc., 2655 Seely Avenue, San Jose, CA 95134.